I know some people start off the New Year with great enthusiasm and an optimistic outlook. And there maybe those few individuals who view the New Year as another day and don’t get into the “hype”, because, they may believe people’s enthusiasm are short lived. Those few individuals may not see the difference about a New Year, because, they may view each day as a new beginning. From that perspective, I can resonate with that sentiment. However, there is no harm to start the NEW YEAR with great enthusiasm, optimism, and positive outlook!
Wow!! What can I say about 2014… it went by so quickly! I must say 2014 has been a very, very, very transformational year for me. I had major internal shifts, aha moments, valuable life lessons, seemingly disappointments. However, through all that transformation emerged a BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY– my AUTHENTIC SELF!
What I’m grateful for 2014…
* My family, friends, and LIFE!
* Cultivating AMAZING friendships
* Started my coaching business
* Still amazed at times that I live in Hawai’i
* I felt like I grew deeper in self-love & self- acceptance.
As we begin another year, take this opportunity to reflect on 2014 and what you envision for you life in 2015!
Here Are A Few Suggestions On How To Begin
Take a piece of paper, a journal, draw, or whatever suits you.
Then ask yourself these 5 questions:
1) What Was I Grateful For In 2014?
2) What Have I Reaped or Manifested in 2014?
3) What Have I Learned in 2014?
4) What Did I Leave Behind in 2014?
5) What Am I Envisioning For 2015 ?
May 2015 be the year that you will continue to grow in your GREATNESS!!