Today’s Affirmation:“I Honor Myself by Speaking the TRUTH with LOVE”
Have you ever dreaded a conversation that was necessary? However, not all conversations carries the tone of “being the bearer of bad news”. This also pertains sharing exciting information or news (e.g. saying “I love you” to someone). Whether you want to share something that is exciting or uncomfortable, a bit of hesitation can be present when delivering your TRUTH.
In my experience, the challenges that I often encounter are more about HOW should I deliver my TRUTH, rather than expressing WHAT is my TRUTH.
Regardless if you have a challenging time telling your TRUTH (suppressing how you really feel); how to deliver the TRUTH (being tactful, without sugar coating); or receiving the TRUTH ( being in denial)
As cliché as it sounds, the TRUTH really does set you free. Not carrying around an emotional burden can be released by being truthful. I usually share with people, you have to be honest with yourself first, before you can be honest with someone else. At the end of the day, the TRUTH circles back to you.
What do you want? What do want in life? What do you what for yourself? what do you want in a relationship?
Oftentimes, people have a hard time being truthful with themselves, yet, which makes it more difficult to become vulnerable with someone. In order to grow in this area, the TRUTH begins with you.
– As long as you are sharing or expressing your TRUTH from a place of LOVE…that’s all you need.
– Telling or hearing the TRUTH can be painful in the moment, yet, it’s better than an lie.
– Embrace your authentic self it’s a way to honoring your truth.
– Telling the TRUTH can liberating, which can teach you to let go of fear, judgement, or rejection from others and yourself.
– Remember to let your TRUTH be accompanied with LOVE in every situation.