Are you a single individual who would like be in a romantic relationship, however, you feel like your lifestyle maybe hindering your love life? Regardless of your employment status, whether you are juggling multiple jobs, work long hours, experience ongoing business trips, or an entrepreneur. I want to invite you to take a REAL CLOSE LOOK at your life and ask yourself, is there a space for LOVE? Ask yourself, “Do I make time & space for everyone else and tend to put myself on the back burner more often than you should? If you answered “Yes”, you may have fantasized, romanticized, or kept your fingers crossed for your ideal romantic partner to stroll into your life or fall into your lap.
*NEWS FLASH!* Even if that did happen, would you be READY for love if it showed up at your door, right now? Really think about it (seriously, really think about it?). I’m sure your immediate response would be a “Yes” or few responses with “maybes”. Unless, you have already created that love space then you can probably imagine the possibility of love entering your life. However, if you haven’t created a love space that does not mean you can’t welcome love in your life.
You may be wondering, Shana what are you talking about a “love space“? Do you mean that I have to go out of space to seek love, because some of the relationships here on Earth are crappy… No, that is not what I mean by love space. It is simply reviewing your life based on your day-to-day activities. Based on those activities, is there a room or space for a romantic relationship that you desire. I can assume that most of the responses will be “no”. Because, nowadays most people live their lives on autopilot and rarely check-in with themselves on how they are living. Living life on autopilot can seem pretty mundane and predictable: get up, go to work, work some more, go home, sleep, and start the same thing all over again the next day. That’s just one example, but, I hope that you get the point.
I have a love suggestion, if you are a single individual who would like to experience being in a true and loving meaningful relationship. Why not start CREATING that space NOW! Not tomorrow, one day, or someday; but NOW! Start making the adjustments NOW!, so you don’t have to make adjustments later when that special someone shows up in your life. You see, desiring to be in a romantic relationship begins with YOU! I know it seems ironic and paradoxical, but, I have found this to be true. Especially, in my own life and people I know who are in romantic meaningful relationships.
How Can I Start CREATING A Love Space?
- Take a HONEST personal inventory of your life, currently (Try not dig too deep into the past, be present)
- Once you finished with your personal inventory, don’t beat yourself up or judge yourself. If you can’t resist “beating up yourself”, do it with a feather.
- Think of 1-3 things that you can do immediately create a love space, and then do it!
- Examples for creating a Love Space: Self-Care (e.g. enjoy your favorite hobby, do something that you enjoy a.k.a ( “me” time).
- If you are a social butterfly: what areas or ways you can slow down or give yourself permission to RELAX.
- If you are a shy butterfly: consider participating or go to a social setting (does not have to be a big crowd). For example, a book club, art exhibit, or a sporting event and etc. Think of anything that may stretch you a little bit out of your comfort zone to break up any mundane routines in your life to welcome something new.
If you feel stuck, don’t know how to create a love space, or where to begin. Please sign up for my complimentary love assessment (30mins). Don’t leave your love life on autopilot!
SIGN UP FOR A FREE 30 Love Assessment !